Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saddle Up, Partner

I know this isn't exactly new stuff, but I recently browsed around Rockstar Games' website to learn more about "Red Dead Redemption" and I have to admit, I am intrigued (ht: Senor Shull). A wild west shooter? I haven't really played one before, so this seems to be new territory for my FPS/3PS resume. From watching some videos, the game looks awesome as well as genuinely entertaining.

I could sit here and type a load about the game, or I could just post the video here for you all to watch and listen. I will take the latter.



Riding horses and shooting at folks? Me like.

2 comments:

  1. Did I see a Model 1887 in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cannon cracks me up. The game looks amazing. But I just looked up the developer's game catalog, mainly consisting of the Midnight Club series and a table tennis game, which leaves me a little skeptical. I really want it to be good though.

    ReplyDelete