Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bad Company 2 Universal Dr. Pepper Codes

Alright, it's been requested that I inform the public on how to get the DLC for Bad Company 2 for free. I will indeed tell you where to find such information, but first I would like to encourage you take this unique promotion into consideration. For starters, gamers in every other country outside of the US have to pay $2 per kit upgrade. Instead of having to do that, all we have to do is buy a 20 oz. Dr. Pepper or a 32 oz. drink at a Taco Bell. Not only do we get these kits cheaper, but we also get to enjoy a delicious Dr. Pepper* beverage whilst we enjoy our new content. I would like to whole-heartedly encourage you to actually buy the Dr. Peppers instead of manipulating the system. That being said, I know you won't. It's a shame, because Dr. Pepper is so tasty. Personally, I would like to thank EA and Dr. Pepper for combining two of my favorite things--soda and video games--into a perfect storm of awesomeness. I love when money I'd be spending anyway goes further than I initially expected.

Anyway, if y'all do want to cheat your way through this same as you cheat your way through the rest of your lives, I understand that as well. These codes don't unlock any real content other than a few wimpy 'cheevos, and those aren't even up-and-running yet. The instructions can be found in several places if you just Google "Dr. Pepper universal codes Bad Company", although the place I initially found them has been taken down. I'm not going to explicitly post the instructions or codes here for that exact reason. So, here is where you can find the codes and how you're s'posed to use 'em. If EA wants to take them down (and they will), that's fully within their rights.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/1057437-who-wants-free-dr-pepper-codes.html

For the record, I've heard reports that the fourth code doesn't work, so you may have to buy at least one delicious, satisfying Dr. Pepper**.

--Chilly P

*No, I don't work for Dr. Pepper
**No, they're not paying me in any fashion, I just really enjoy their product

No comments:

Post a Comment